Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a Silver SLT with Mygig on order for a while now. The status code is BG.

While I was out of town this weekend, I decided to go on Dodge's website and look up dealers and check their inventory and low and behold I found a very similar SLT w/ Mygig sitting on a lot!

With all the appropriate figures in hand I was able to get it at invoice and drive back home in a shiny black SLT w/ towing, front window tint, mygig, and 20" wheels. :Racing: (Pictures coming later today.)

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I've had a Silver SLT with Mygig on order for a while now. The status code is BG.

While I was out of town this weekend, I decided to go on Dodge's website and look up dealers and check their inventory and low and behold I found a very similar SLT w/ Mygig sitting on a lot!

With all the appropriate figures in hand I was able to get it at invoice and drive back home in a shiny black SLT w/ towing, front window tint, mygig, and 20" wheels. :Racing: (Pictures coming later today.)
Congrats, I wish I could find a Nitro with MyGig to play with.

I am suprised the dealer would have the front windows tinted, that is a HUGE liability. I am fairly sure that that's illegal in all states.

-TheChad

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats, I wish I could find a Nitro with MyGig to play with.

I am suprised the dealer would have the front windows tinted, that is a HUGE liability. I am fairly sure that that's illegal in all states.

-TheChad
Window tinting is legal in CO on all windows including the windshield. The confusing part comes in the formula to figure out how dark, e.g. back windows @ 5% then front must be 70%.

E

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Window tinting is legal in CO on all windows including the windshield. The confusing part comes in the formula to figure out how dark, e.g. back windows @ 5% then front must be 70%.

E
Really!?!? I always thought it was Illegal in all states. I can't imagine tinting the windshield, That is really a saftey hazard.

-TheChad

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Tinting is legal in all states, the degree of tint is just what varies state to state. Most states dont pull over just for a tint violation either - usually theyll just tack on another fine if your pulled over for accident or speeding. Tinting the front windshield a little is *ok* but Id defintely recommend having HID lighting to counter-act the added darkness..

·
Registered
163 Posts

NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! You Go Guy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.