Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am replacing the front wheel hubs on my 2008 nitro and I feel like i should replace the dust shields while i have it apart. Problem is that it seems the left front brake dust shield is discontinued and i cant find anything anywhere. Does anybody have any suggestions or ideas? The right one is available everywhere. I dont understand why only one side is discontinued.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've never ordered anything from amazon, but seems like they are available.

both are left ones

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I saw that too. No pictures and the 6-12 week lead time is discouraging. I only want to replace them if i can do it in the next couple days.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,722 Posts
52125024AA Right
52125025AA Left
I have used Benny our forum vendor for several things. Send him a PM and see what he can do for you.
Click here.
He will need your VIN in the message.
According to their web site they have both available.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
52125024AA Right
52125025AA Left
I have used Benny our forum vendor for several things. Send him a PM and see what he can do for you.
Click here.
He will need your VIN in the message.
According to their web site they have both available.

Thanks - i was trying to order from here a day ago and the order failed every time i submitted so I assumed something was out of stock. Found a couple on ebay but at $35 each for used ones, i declined. went back to the mopar website and this time the order went through. hopefully its in stock and i can get these. Thanks!

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,722 Posts
Did you get a hold of Benny? Usually he can give us a break on shipping costs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts