Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy,
We fell in love with the looks of the Nitro from the first one in the show room. I own a 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad 4x4 with the 4.7 Magnum. It will be a long time before I get tired of driving that! However, our second vehicle is a '99 Dodge Caravan which we are seriously considering trading. Not interested in imports.
I really am looking forward to honest feedback from Nitro owners.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Take some time and read up on some of the threads here. A whole lot of valuable information to absorb. The more you know the more fun you can have at the dealers making them jump thru hoops for answers.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome! I've owned several SUV's from Ford & GMC and liked them all. I now have a Khaki NITRO SXT. I think the Nitro is in a great position from a looks and size perspective. It get's great marks for safety and it's a peppy fun to drive vehicle. Gas mileage is ok 18-24mpg... which is better than all large SUV's but not quite as good as some of the smaller midsize ones.
I'm happy with mine and I get a lot of comments on the cool new look.
Hope this helps! :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome to the site catspaw, If you like your Dak(sounds like you do) you will really enjoy the NITRO. Have an 05 q/c & like you love it now finding myself liking to drive the NITRO more than the Dak for just running around . Great handling, comfortable, easy on gas,& just plain fun.If you give it a try you will be hooked. good luck with your decision.:beerchug:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.