Dodge Nitro Forum banner
241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Hey.............Toddlers do grow up!!!! Just fix it in your spare time.........You don't need a Nitro with 3 handles.............she just isn't complete.....;)
Could always put the older one on the side with the missing handle to keep the weight balanced.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone experienced this?

A new handle is $75

No junk yard around in Kansas has one.

I was wondering if anyone knew if the handles on the Jeep liberties were the same or not? They look the same.

Any help with getting a replacement cheaper would be greatly appreciated!

Edit Scar0:
(Replacement How-To is now in the knowledge base...
Click here
Inside door handle replacement )

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just had same problem. Ended up swapping handle from back door to front door until could get replacement. Its easier than having roll down window to open door every time. Lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
So I've read some post here n there on this subject. I'm definitely in the broken handle club lol. Bought mine used n shortly after the rear left side handle broke n a year later my daughter went to open the rear right side handle n it broke. So now my car is like a police car lol they can only get out if i let them out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
dodge nitro door handles

Why has dodge not put a recall on their door handles. I have had both front passanger and driver inside door handles break. The only way to get out is to roll down the windows. I see this as a safty issue.
I have driver side and rear passenger side broke also

241 - 248 of 248 Posts