Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey how's everyone, well last night some idiot backed into my Nitro and tore the front bumper half way off. Have anyone had their bumper repaired, and if so, how long should I be waiting. This couldn't happened at a worst time cause I have this thing called WTI that I have to attend on the 15th. Anyways can someone please tell me if they think I could possible get this replaced by then...

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey gator, fix the second pic man, my damn neck hurts! lol . Seriously though, I priced a front bumber cover for my nitro, it'll run you about $250.00 give or take, then there's the dealer fee of $110.00 (by the hour!). Also, it looks like you damaged the front left fender, so I don't know what that will cost ya. It's going to take at least a week (the most) for the front bumper part to come in. You should schedule the appointment to have them fix it also at the time of the order. So when it comes in, they can call you and tell you to come in next day if possible. You may just make your 3/15/2007 deadline! Damn my neck hurts....:p

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay I updated it.....LoL. Hey thanks that made me feel a lil better. It really doiesn't matter how much, my insurance is paying for it. I just want to find out who did it so I can take it out in his behind....LoL

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Gator, I;m sure you'll get this fixed by your meeting...Talk with your insureance agent and let them know the fix you're in and they might be able to get you a "Loaner Car" till the work is done. Soory about the mishap but "stuff" happens. Good luck with your repair. Joe

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I dropped it off on Monday, they called and said that it will be done tomorrow. I am just heated because the fool that did it just left. Please don't let me find out who did it, cause there WILL be problems.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Honestly I don't know, all I have to pay is the 500 dollar deductible. They had to replace my bumper and also the side wheel well panel. The driver side one. Luckily they didn't have to repaint or anything like that. When I pick it up today, I will check and see what the estimate came out to.

·
Registered
246 Posts
fender

Hey sorry to here about your accident but i was just wondering what the make of those rims. because from the first pix they look sickk. maybe if its possible you can put a full pix of your car to show the hole side of it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh it wasn't that expensive lil over 500 dollars, but I would love to take that out on the person that hit it...Now its back good as new....Oh I forget who asked, but them are Boss rims....20s black chrome. Here is a pic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.