Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
:p, never heard them referred to as butterfly doors..
"Lambo doors" is what Ive always heard...It would be possible but personally I dont see it on my nitro..just wouldnt fit the bill for me - but to each his own creation :)

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Well for about $1000-1200 you can buy a kit and have em on yours in no time :) With the doors how the are on the nitro you would have to have a very high rotation..the door would be almost completely sideways if not more so

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well for about $1000-1200 you can buy a kit and have em on yours in no time :) With the doors how the are on the nitro you would have to have a very high rotation..the door would be almost completely sideways if not more so
How many hours of labor would that take and what about electrical....is it tough to move and reconnect all the wires for the door??? If you don't know you can just tell me to shut it!:D

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
How many hours of labor would that take and what about electrical....is it tough to move and reconnect all the wires for the door??? If you don't know you can just tell me to shut it!:D
Most of the kits out now are direct bolt ons so itd be a fairly quick install..Dont know about the wire kits as I have had no interest in these on any of my vehicles.:eek:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most of the kits out now are direct bolt ons so itd be a fairly quick install..Dont know about the wire kits as I have had no interest in these on any of my vehicles.:eek:

dodger01, I am not sure if they come with a wire lengthening kit or not, but the wires do have to be lengthened.
Interesting.....thanks for the advice guys!:thk:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.