Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the nitro is going. My wife of 6 months tells me she doesn't love me any more, has feelings for her ex in Texas, and lied to me when she said she was going to Ocean City MD for spring break with her friends, and instead saw him in Texas. Now she's crying because she can't afford the payments for the Nitro because she doesn't have any money. My life has turned into a Country song......And I'm not keeping the Nitro (as much as I like it) because I only have 2 more years of payments left on my Liberty.:i_rolleyes:

· Registered
182 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. I'm sure theres not a member here that minds you still hanging around and continuing to post. Like others said "probably a good thing" you didn't need that one anyways.

Look on the bright side you are perhaps the first former owner of a Nitro here.

A man who posts his vehicle is gone before he posts his wife is gone definately gets my vote!

· Registered
1 Posts
Well, the nitro is going. My wife of 6 months tells me she doesn't love me any more, has feelings for her ex in Texas, and lied to me when she said she was going to Ocean City MD for spring break with her friends, and instead saw him in Texas. Now she's crying because she can't afford the payments for the Nitro because she doesn't have any money. My life has turned into a Country song......And I'm not keeping the Nitro (as much as I like it) because I only have 2 more years of payments left on my Liberty.:i_rolleyes:
that sucks you poor bustard. you need to make her life hell:Na_Na_Na_Na: :pepper:

· Registered
60 Posts

· Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
that sucks you poor bustard. you need to make her life hell:Na_Na_Na_Na: :pepper:
As much as it bothers me as to what happened, I could not do that to her. That wouldn't be right. I still care about her well being. I'll eventually get through this, but I don't want to resent the past 3 & 1/2 years, because hands down they've been the best years of my life. I will miss the board here, and thank everyone for the great experience I've had here.

· Registered
1,322 Posts
As much as it bothers me as to what happened, I could not do that to her. That wouldn't be right. I still care about her well being. I'll eventually get through this, but I don't want to resent the past 3 & 1/2 years, because hands down they've been the best years of my life. I will miss the board here, and thank everyone for the great experience I've had here.
My first marriage failed after three years when she left me to 'find herself'. I never ask her if she did, but I remarried 8 months later to my current wife. That was over 20 years ago. You'll have good days, you'll have bad. Your best ones are ahead of you after you find someone new. Hold it together, and good luck. If you need to talk to someone, pop back in here - your always welcome.

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
I got divorced about 4 years ago and remarried a year ago. It takes time to recoup financially. My only advice to you is try to take the emotion (as hard as it is) out any divorce proceedings and treat it like a financial transaction. Be willing to negotiate and fight for what you really want. Also always stay one step ahead of you wife with the proceedings.

I am way happier now that I every was before!

Good luck!

· Registered
573 Posts
Wow, definitely sorry to hear about that. That's why I'm not getting married until I'm 88 years old!:D See, in this day and age, people are changing way too often! They're soooo confused about who they want to be or what they want to be. It's a shame!!!!!! You'll get over her, or she may just come running back after she finds out that her "ex" IS CHEATING ON HER!!!! But in NO WAY WILL I LET THE NITRO GO!!!

· Registered
413 Posts
My first marriage failed after three years when she left me to 'find herself'. I never ask her if she did
WOW thats the same excuse my EX gave me "i have to go find myself"
we were married 13 years and dated for 4 years before that.

That was 3 years ago and i am as happy as a clam............its funny how you look past things and choose to ignore certain things when you are with someone, but once they are gone eveything becomes much more clear.

Funny how in this world now, that people think more about themself as an individual then as a couple with their partner...........

· Registered
573 Posts
WOW thats the same excuse my EX gave me "i have to go find myself"
we were married 13 years and dated for 4 years before that.

That was 3 years ago and i am as happy as a clam............its funny how you look past things and choose to ignore certain things when you are with someone, but once they are gone eveything becomes much more clear.

Funny how in this world now, that people think more about themself as an individual then as a couple with their partner...........
Yes WB, times have a changed. There's just too much influence in the world today. People are always "finding themselves" to keep up with the world, as opposed to focusing on Family.

· Registered
278 Posts
Another story that goes with what I say and what I believe. No good ever comes from hanging around or talking to an ex, whether you are a girl or a guy. Let me tell you from a guy's point of view how most of us percieve things, we are always thinking about times we hooked up with the ex and seeing them sparks those memories and we want to do it again. And let me tell you that isn't being a friend and not being a good influence. But glad I'm not that type of guy!!! :) I can proudly say I have never hooked back up with an ex cause I realize no good comes from it and the past needs to be the past and it is time to move on and not have that negative energy around in my life and a failure is a negativity and if I got back together with the ex then a failure is something that will likely happen again. So keep you chin up bro and find you somebody else and rid the negativity of having her around and thinking about her and the memories. The best way to get out from under someone is to get under someone else! Hey, not a sexual reference so don't get any ideas readers!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.