8-17-15 2011 Nitro Cabin Air Filter:
- Old Filters: Mann Valeo T1002123T A01 CU 1811 dated 2011-06-02. NAPA, AZ, Advance replacements are all $25 each
- Mopar new part #: 68033193AA. Ordered on ebay: $12.24 each, 2 for $24.48 with free ship, so I saved half
- Push tabs at rear of glove box inward and flip glovebox door and box assembly down and out of way
- Open 2 clips and flip filter access panel downward
- I opened the access door and stuck a pocket knife under each filter. I pressed up with the blade of the knife and pulled the left filter to the rear and out. I did the same with the right side filter except I pulled it to the left and then to the rear and out. A flat blade screw driver would work too.
- Arrows on filters point downward when installed
- Push first filter in and slide right
- Push 2nd filter in
- Close filter access cover until both clips snap in place
- Close glove box door with tabs pressed inward until they snap in place
- Done. Not sure when I’ve done an easier job. I'm hoping for better airflow and smell in the passenger compartment.