Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Calendar Shot Material

We have a lot of pics here of all Nitros. I would like for anyone and everyone to post 1 (ONE) pic of their Nitro that they think is a shot worthy of a calendar pic. Now I am not a pro at taking pics and not too many of us are. Just make sure that the background and surroundings are what you would stop and look at if you were out in a store and just happened to walk by the calendar display and something caught your attention. Make it a good one. Lets see how we all do. When all or a lot of us have posted, then maybe we can have a vote for the best. :popc1:

Now I have to become creative. I had to think of this in the Winter in Nc. I have to find a suitable background, etc. So my pic may be a little while off. But others.. Keep snapping

·
Registered
72 Posts
Absolutely spectacular shots fellas. I was planning on getting a couple of beach photos this weekend, I want one on top of a sand dune, and was going to post them when I saw these shots. Fantastic!
I know that this is not calendar quality but it has stopped a few of my neighbors. Below is my baby (when it was brand new that is) in my front yard, it had 209 miles on it at the time and now it has 3600. It's in the shop getting its first oil change and few other items that needed attention. Hopefully I'll have my safari rack and side rails in the near future so that I can get different pics.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now we are getting to where we need to be. If only the Nitro commercials were concentrating on the Nitro and not some other hogwash. Good site selection Bomb. I lide the smoothride pic best . Better lighting

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.