Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this is our spot to discuss the values and great attributes of owning a Nitro in Canada.:Racing:

So if there is any other Canadian Guys or Gals out there lets startup this section and see what happens

I have a Silver SLT 4X4 3.7 V6 4 sp auto
Leather seats
Power Sunroof
Security Alarm
Uconnect
6 CD Changer with 8 speaker infinity system

G

·
I am seriously doing research on getting one, but it looks like I may have to wait a while before the R/T comes in. Did you have much choice from your dealer, or was it a custom order?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi to all of you from St-Jean sur Richelieu near montreal Quebec. I bought a white sxt with 17'' wheel,auto trans and i love it .Ihave it since 5 october and no problem except troubles to buy oem parts to the dealer because they don't have the acc catalog have to use the us one and parts are often bo.
By the way sorry for my spelling but i'm french.Love the site .

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello everyone from the Great White North eh :wavey:
I can't wait for the R/T's to finally hit the lots so I can post my pics of me going through a Timmies Drive through in my new Nitro R/T
:woohoo:
Cant wait for that pic...just be careful with all that hot coffee

Welcome and let us know when you get yours. And remember to post some pics when you do.:D

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello from Mississauga Ontario. I own a 2004 Dakota 4x4 but I want a RT Nitro. I'm working on it, have a good day:Racing:

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.....When you get one like we all say post some pics of it. I picked mine up a Colombo Chrysler on Weston road by 407 was a real good buying expierence.:)

Enjoy

·
Registered
12 Posts
Soon to be Nitro RT Owner Montreal Quebec....

:Racing: My RT delivery date is January 8th, we shall see if they have it ready
for then. Im fearing more like end of Jan though.

My RT is black and fully loaded I mean everything but the smoking package...LOL.

I will post pics when I get it. My buddies own a tuner shop and they are all excited to mod this truck.

See u around
BoneCrusher
(MTL)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ditto for me to (what NitroLarry said):)

My wife may actually let me trade the Mazda Tribute in and I will get an RT and she can have the SLT. I can only hope;)

She came home after work and the ABS and 4x4 lock had issues and all the warning lights came on and the pedal was mushy. Was not happy as we just got rid of a 2006 Mazda6 becasue of problems (tranny).:SHOCKED:

But NitroMTL Welcome I hope you get it on time:cool:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
I am the proud wife of a future Nitro R/T owner, NitroMTL to be more specific. I'm glad to see that it's not only my man that's so excited about getting his new Nitro. Hopefully he wont forget about me when he finally gets it... I'm already jealous. lol

G

·
My Nitro was an in-stock vehicle. I haven't looked into the wait on the R/T models but have been hearing rumors of arrivals sometime early in the new year.
Hello all,

I am a fellow Canadian that just joined the Forum. I can tell you that Toledo Assembly is building the R/T now (one of my clients makes the seats) and shipping them somewhere. Where I do not know, but I am assuming DCX is going to fill the US market first. Early 2007 sounds reasonable.

Don't have a Nitro yet but I think tomorrow may be the big day.

Take care,

DogbertTheConsultant

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.