Dodge Nitro Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Join!Resistance is futile
15,636 Posts
Great pictures ( except me :chuckle: )! Thanks Waldorf! :smileup: ( just got home a little while ago) Great to meet you all ! NK and reemicks and my wife and I drove the falls and hung out together and we had a great time!and it was lots of fun! Sorry more didn't make it

·
15,636 Posts
More great pics! I love the Falls, I've seen them dozens of times live but never tire of seeing them, such awesome power. The city of Niagara though....Did you happen to make it to Niagara on The Lake?
No didnt make it there my wife would like to come back again and take the maid of the mist and go on the skywheel :chuckle:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey all! I am on here for the first time since the trip. Glad I could make it and meet you all. Wish i could have stayed longer... Impatient nurse pulled me away to Toronto though.... Bummer. I will have my pics posted up as soon as I get them all on my comp.
And Dave, thanks again for the hat!

The Dirty Nitro Driver, and ONLY Red brave enough to venture out!

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Hey all! I am on here for the first time since the trip. Glad I could make it and meet you all. Wish i could have stayed longer... Impatient nurse pulled me away to Toronto though.... Bummer. I will have my pics posted up as soon as I get them all on my comp.
And Dave, thanks again for the hat!

The Dirty Nitro Driver, and ONLY Red brave enough to venture out!
I look forward to seeing your pics. I really wish I could have made it but the 4200 kms I drove on vacation wore me out pretty good.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey all..

Last week was 'all heck break loose' week at work, so I couldn't post.

Just wanted to say that it was great meeting up. Just getting out of the house was a treat for me, let alone going to such an exotic location like Canada. :D

I did also come to the conclusion that me owning a camera is useless, as I took like 5 pictures the whole time I was up there. Pretty sad. Oh well, I did get a colors competition pic though.. One for the blues.. yay! All I gotta do now is post it.

Oh and I would like to thank everyone for leaving me to completely fend for myself against not one, but TWO! squashies. Sheesh.. :chuckle:

Seriously though. It was fun, and I'm looking forward to the next one.. There's gonna be a next one, right?

·
15,636 Posts
Hey all..

Just wanted to say that it was great meeting up. Just getting out of the house was a treat for me, let alone going to such an exotic location like Canada. :D

I did also come to the conclusion that me owning a camera is useless, as I took like 5 pictures the whole time I was up there. Pretty sad. Oh well, I did get a colors competition pic though.. One for the blues.. yay! All I gotta do now is post it.

Oh and I would like to thank everyone for leaving me to completely fend for myself against not one, but TWO! squashies. Sheesh.. :chuckle:

Seriously though. It was fun, and I'm looking forward to the next one.. There's gonna be a next one, right?
But we were nice to you, No Smurf comments :rolleyes:, It was fun , too bad we could actually park where you could get a shot of the Nitros and the falls ( maybe we could have bribed the ranger ;)) Great to meet you and see your fantastic audio system! :smileup:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey all..

I dont know what you are complaining about! Not only was I outnumbered two to one by the Squashies, but two to one against you Smurfs too! This RED wasnt Yellow!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Great photos, y'all, thanks for sharing them! It's just an awesome thing when quantities of Nitros gather together and ROCK! And from the looks of that sound system, I hope you folks had some TUNES blasting to accompany the good times :)

·
Registered
469 Posts
Nitropalooza!!!

:wavey:
G'Day!
Finally ..... some time to post! Been sooooo busy!:shakehead:
Had a great time meeting Waldorf, dk1677, reehmicks, and vinnyc83.:smileup:
Like reehmicks, I don't get out much, too busy working 2 jobs, and looking after my mom.
So it was great to get out of town and mingle with other NITRO lovers!:Racing:
Y'all beat me to posting pix, but I got a few different ones to add.
Ain't reehmicks audio system AWSOME?:cool:
And check out his fancy rims too!
Don't ya just love Waldorf's licence plate? Now that's dedication, eh?:chuckle:
My blue leds (yes blue, in honor of my new smurf friends) on the tire valve caps sure got more than a few glances during our nighttime cruise around the Falls.:SHOCKED:
Valve stem lights pic's a little dark, but how else do you take a pic in the dark?:thk:
We should do this again, for sure!
Sign me up for NITROPALOOZA 2009!

And dk, thanks for the hat!

Attachments

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.