Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a break in period before you are allowed to post on the forum for issue's that you may be having with my Nitro?
I cannot post even a picture of mine. I did post a long diagnostic question and I cannot find it anywhere even though it shows up as the last thread in that topic.

·
Administrator
94 Posts
There is an antispam plugin at work. After 5 posts You should have less of an issue. You can just reply with a thumbs up two more times to this post and it should bring you in line to post media links. It can take up to an hour after you make the 5th post for the database to update you out of the newest users group. If you still have trouble after that please let me know.
-Philip

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,301 Posts
Unfortunately, the gallery is broken for Pic uploads until further notice.
However, attachments still work well.
But I would recommend you resize your Pics before you upload them. A 1.6 Mb Pic is huge.
I size mine to 640x480 to conserve my space, and at that size they still look good.

BTW Nice looking rig you have.

Reactions: vsadmin

·
Administrator
94 Posts
Unfortunately, the gallery is broken for Pic uploads until further notice.
However, attachments still work well.
But I would recommend you resize your Pics before you upload them. A 1.6 Mb Pic is huge.
I size mine to 640x480 to conserve my space, and at that size they still look good.

BTW Nice looking rig you have.
Thanks! I think I misunderstood his original request. We are rolling out updates across our network on the xenforo sites. The gallery should be sorted as soon as we get to this update.
-Philip

·
Registered
12 Posts
There is an antispam plugin at work. After 5 posts You should have less of an issue. You can just reply with a thumbs up two more times to this post and it should bring you in line to post media links. It can take up to an hour after you make the 5th post for the database to update you out of the newest users group. If you still have trouble after that please let me know.
-Philip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts