Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks! My name is Josh and I ordered my Inferno Red R/T 4x4 in mid-Dec with all the fixin's and it looks like early March when it will be at the dealer. The more I see the Nitro out and about the more I go crazy waiting for my new toy. I look forward to sharing my pics and thoughts when it finally comes in, and I look forward to checking out your Nitros and see what you all think!!!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Congrats Spo4me! Bring your skis with you when you come to town. Dave Smith has free passes at Silver Mt. for all their customers! And let me know when you make the trip. I live 5 minutes off I-90 on the WA/ID border. Might be a good photo opportunity!

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats Spo4me! Bring your skis with you when you come to town. Dave Smith has free passes at Silver Mt. for all their customers! And let me know when you make the trip. I live 5 minutes off I-90 on the WA/ID border. Might be a good photo opportunity!
I love Liberty Lake! I've been to the county park a few times on the lake. My sister lives in Cheney right now, and I went to WSU. I used to live in the Dishman area. I love it out there. I'll let you know when I'm headed out!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.