Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
love my new nitro but i hate running down to store and putting my groceries in the rear and hearing them rolling around in the back as i go home. has anyone found a cargo net that will work in the back of this till mopar comes up with one in the time being that works. any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
186 Posts
love my new nitro but i hate running down to store and putting my groceries in the rear and hearing them rolling around in the back as i go home. has anyone found a cargo net that will work in the back of this till mopar comes up with one in the time being that works. any help would be appreciated
I posted pictures and info on this previously. My Dodge dealer sold me a Liberty cargo net that fits fine.The two bottom straps are routed thru the tie downs closest to the rear bumper. The 2 upper straps have clips that are hooked to the upper tie downs. I simply unclip the top ones when I need to slide the Load n Go...

·
Registered
256 Posts
I can't remember if the SLT comes with the "Load & Go" system of if you're stuck with what the rest of us have in the rear cargo area. I have had the same compplaint and have attempted to flip my floor over to the raised and molded cargo bin but when I throw the chocolate lab into the mix I want the floor back. I currently have a "Big 'ol medic pack" that I carry in mine and have resulted int using a bungie cord/carabiner system on the side-wall D-hooks to keep it from rolling around.

I like the Bomb's idea and often look at what's avail for the Jeep Liberty as it's been out longer. I'll probably look into that option myself.

I notice that there are floor hooks as well, so there has got to be something in the mix cargo net-wise, I just haven't seen it come out on the mopar accessory list.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.