Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carter Dodge in Manchester, CT is no more. Noticed last week they no longer showed up on the Dodge website. Called them today to find out what happened. Received a very nice response that they "sold" the franchise, but would not say to who. As they were a stand alone dealership, suspect this is a casualty of the dealer cut backs we have been hearing about. Too bad. My sales and service experience with them on our Nitro was very positive. Oh well, it off to Gengras in E Hartford, which I have heard good things about from Dodge and Jeep owners alike. Too bad loosing a good dealership though.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got a note and a $9.95 oil change coupon in the mail today from Bolles in Ellington that they were the ones who took over the Carter franchise. They are now a full line Chrysler dealership. Gengras in E Hartford is still more convienent for us.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Glad to hear that you have a good backup Dodge dealer there. We only have 1 really good one here without driving about 1 to 1.5 hours away.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Carter Dodge in Manchester, CT is no more. Noticed last week they no longer showed up on the Dodge website. Called them today to find out what happened. Received a very nice response that they "sold" the franchise, but would not say to who. As they were a stand alone dealership, suspect this is a casualty of the dealer cut backs we have been hearing about. Too bad. My sales and service experience with them on our Nitro was very positive. Oh well, it off to Gengras in E Hartford, which I have heard good things about from Dodge and Jeep owners alike. Too bad loosing a good dealership though.
yeah I've noticed that, also Dillon Ford is closing. whats going on with these dealerships. Gengras is very good for everything. you'll be happy.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Got a note and a $9.95 oil change coupon in the mail today from Bolles in Ellington that they were the ones who took over the Carter franchise. They are now a full line Chrysler dealership. Gengras in E Hartford is still more convienent for us.
For 10 bucks its worth the trip.

·
Registered
529 Posts
We have probably 10 CJD dealerships within a 50 mile radius. I have been to 5 at least for different things from just looking around to having something serviced. My favorite is still about 20 miles away but they do great work. South Pointe CJD is great! Maybe if I keep giving them compliments somebody there will see and give me a new Challenger!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts