Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone!

Just bought a Nitro for my wife to be as her wedding present and it is being shipped Tuesday from Alabama. I got it custom built for her from my real good friend in Bama.
We went stone white in the SLT model. I am going to try to post pics, but I am new and will see how it goes.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I believe the other car next to it is a Liberty, but I could be wrong.
That is true Will! We live over in the UCF area near Oviedo so if you see another white Nitro, it is probably us!

I have only seen about a handful of Nitros in the area and no white ones yet. She had a hard time deciding between black and white, but since my Ram is black she decided to go white. Picking it up Tuesday!!

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
I believe the other car next to it is a Liberty, but I could be wrong.
That is true Will! We live over in the UCF area near Oviedo so if you see another white Nitro, it is probably us!
not sure where that is as i just moved here this past month. im near 535 and i-4. i saw one nitro here (Blue SXT) but it was out-of-state..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have lived here for about 6 years and never heard of 535. :thk:

Anyways we picked her up today!! Awesome vehicle and going to be lots of fun. Love the interior and perfect for my wife to be. She is loving it as well!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.