Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wave: new to forum would like to get info on buying a r/t,in columbus area want to order one need a dealer who is fair and will deal. looking forward to all info sharing and friendship on this forum

hawk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome Hawkeye. I ordered my black R/T at the end of December and picked it up about 2 weeks ago. I knew the dealer and he helped pudh the order through quickly so I was surprised when they called after only 5 weeks. Anyway, my only complaint so far was that I was not able to get the MyGig navigation package (as you may have seen on this site it will most likely be March before they start building them with the MyGig). The vehicle drives very nice. I have not experienced any of the transmission or stalling problems that some of the earlier SLT and SXT models were having so I imagine they had been corrected by the time the R/T's came out. I would highly recommend you get the UConnect option if you use the cell phone at all while you drive. It works very well. Also, the remote starter has been a blessing during the recent cold snap. Some of the folks on the forum have had trouble with dealer installed remote starters so if you want it make sure you order it. Not a lot of room to negotiate on the price from what I hear. My R/T has every option other than the MyGig and smokers group and I paid $30,578 with taxes (5%) and tags ($125). Good luck.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Hawkeye...Patience is a virtue to those of us who have to wait for their RTs. Ordered mine in mid Dec, but with the MyGig...now the waiting game is trying my patience, but I realize that if I had ordered a Ferrari it may take 2 years to get that! (note...I only wish I had the money to do that!)

Welcome!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.