Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed pictures were the nitro has chrome door handles, but I can't seem to find them any where on the internet. Does anyone know where to find these?

Thanks.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
I haven't seen them for sale yet. The ones you've seen may be custom chromed stock handles.
I've seen a chrome cover for the rear hatch latch cover plate. It's a stick on cover that goes over the existing cover. I saw that on eBay. Check eBay and search Dodge Nitro.

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
that stinks!!

Here I am excited to get the interior applique for my Nitro and getting it for $215 from the dealership and i see these websites that i could of gotten more pieces for a little more money!! :shakehead: I wish i would of known about them before, i tried searching everywhere before i bought the package and sure enough one pops up. I would love to get some of the additional pieces but i'm afraid the two blues won't match up and it would be a waste of money. Now I'm depressed!:(

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm not sure how well they hold up or if there is much difference in brands, but I saw a Yukon with these installed the other day. There were several pieces missing so it looked pretty bad all mismatched black & chrome.

Do you feel they are a little pricey or reasonable. These kind of products on other trucks seem to be of good quality and hold up in the elements. Tom

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.