Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day all

Just put some more chrome:) (I like Chrome:D ) on my Nitro. I added a Large Dia. Chrome exhaust Tip. Did not change any of the exhaust characteristics other that looks. It actually slipped right on....no real modding required and still had clearance to the rear bumper cover.

Comments welcome. I will also post more pics to the photo gallery. (took lost of pics this time NitroWill:Na_Na_Na_Na: )

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought so too but I had it already and it fit nicely. It doesnt stick out too far you need to get low to see it real well like it is in the first pic. Here is one from a regular angle.

But hey bueaty is in the eye of the beholder and also thats why we do this to make them unique;)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys.... :shy:

danpfay99, it is a 4" pipe with a reducer and set screws to fit to the Nitros exhaust pipe. Just slipped it over and tighten the screw.

NitroLarry, I actually tried to add actual metal mesh to the side panels by the hood on the side......:shakehead: but it became a bigger project becasue the clips are mouled right where I was going to remove the plastic and place the mesh. I will start another thread to review this with pictures of what I found for the rest of you to see:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.