Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone has found anyone selling one of those chrome panels that are about 6" wide, that go on the outside of the doors at the bottom between the fender flares? I see some around on other cars, but can't seem to find one for ours..
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
You might check out Automotive Concepts website. They show a picture of a Nitro with the panels you're looking for but they don't list them as available for purchase online. Might be worth a phone call.:cool:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You might check out Automotive Concepts website. They show a picture of a Nitro with the panels you're looking for but they don't list them as available for purchase online. Might be worth a phone call.:cool:
Looks like a similar set at Automotive Concepts for $64.00 with free shipping. Not sure what the difference between the two is. Automotive Concepts also has the Willmore set for $99 and standard shipping.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks like a similar set at Automotive Concepts for $64.00 with free shipping. Not sure what the difference between the two is. Automotive Concepts also has the Willmore set for $99 and standard shipping.
Hey Spad, I believe that the $64.00 items are the chrome strips and not the rocker panels. I see that Willmore also makes the strips for $79.95. I do like the rocker panels though.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for clearing that up Alero. I wondered about the discrepancy in price. Looks like the Willmore rocker panels (WIL950856) are already "out of stock" at Automotive Concepts.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up Alero. I wondered about the discrepancy in price. Looks like the Willmore rocker panels (WIL950856) are already "out of stock" at Automotive Concepts.
They also say that about the stainless fuel door (which I like more than the chrome). I actually paid for one last week before I realized that they weren't on the market yet. "Out of stock" might mean not even released yet.

On a side note, I didn't buy the chrome fuel door because almost every one that I see is all rusted. I also think the smooth look of the stainless is bad ass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.