Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
7,632 Posts
sup my texas brother!!! glad you made it over here!!! woo-hoo! hey post some pics in the gallery so we can see whatcha got!!

· Registered
7,632 Posts
AWESOME!!! way to rep for the dark side and texas!!! and, look at how clean it is under the hood, hope some people are taking notes....lol j/k

thanks for sharing!!

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AWESOME!!! way to rep for the dark side and texas!!! and, look at how clean it is under the hood, hope some people are taking notes....lol j/k

thanks for sharing!!
Oh yeah, all the way. If you get a chance, check out the pics of the hand carved grim reapers I bought in a Mexican Prison...long story.

Nice! :smileup: Sweet ride! :rep:
Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Welcome to the other side of the fence...:)
I haven't been here long, but I like what I see. I guess that means you all will be seeing a lot of me here too!

· Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
29,175 Posts
Welcome to the forum 07BlackRT. :wavey:
Very nice ride you have there.

· Registered
7,632 Posts
Oh yeah, all the way. If you get a chance, check out the pics of the hand carved grim reapers I bought in a Mexican Prison...long story.
I haven't been here long, but I like what I see. I guess that means you all will be seeing a lot of me here too!
well, I will give you my undivided attention....sounds like a "shankin" story to me....lol and you are welcome here anytime!
I am drooling under your hood. :rep:
stop it.... don't you see how clean it is!:D

· Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone! Like I said before, you guys & gals really have it going on over here! I will post my Mexican Prison story here soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.