• Sirius "Shake" Commercial

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • "Bold is not Enough" Commercials

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Actually........I am not impressed with either ad. I think all commercials have gone off the deep end. However the Nitro looks good.........it can't help itself.......David

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I must be getting old, I can't bring myself to say anything good about either one. Do agree though the Nitro looks good in spite of the them.

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
The sirius radio nitro commercial is a good and cute idea however the way the cars are moved could have been done better! *Shrug* they could just put a picture of the nitro on a commercial and it would say all it needs to say :)

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Agreed....The Nitro stands alone and commercials are or try to be catchy but you lose some of the real meaning with all the distractions they add in.

·
Registered
159 Posts
The sirius radio nitro commercial is a good and cute idea however the way the cars are moved could have been done better! *Shrug* they could just put a picture of the nitro on a commercial and it would say all it needs to say :)
I like the radio one the least:Na_Na_Na_Na:. Can't really put a finger on why, but I usually wind up chaning the channel. I know why I like the jump start one the best, I'm a sucker for the Dodge music "Hit it!"

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Yea the "Hit it" is pretty cool...I added the two other circulating commercials to the poll...we cant forget the "Bold is not enough" series of commercials :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts