Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
7,632 Posts
welcome LMN, I will tell you where they hide the bodies if you will take care of me next speeding ticket....lol jk, in my neck of the woods snitches get stitches!!

· Registered
761 Posts
I've got a couple of corpses in the back of my Nitro right now! I find if you cover them with lye they don't smell too bad, and you can always use them for the multi-passenger lanes anyway ....
Is there a law against having dead peeps in the back of your truck? What's next, are they going to outlaw smoking in delivery rooms? What HAS the world come to ..........

· Registered
2,606 Posts
I've got a couple of corpses in the back of my Nitro right now! I find if you cover them with lye they don't smell too bad, and you can always use them for the multi-passenger lanes anyway ....
Is there a law against having dead peeps in the back of your truck? What's next, are they going to outlaw smoking in delivery rooms? What HAS the world come to ..........
For those of us who have black Nitro's, a dead body is quite at home in the back.

Put down the second and passenger seat, and you can squeeze in a narrow coffin. Those of you with load & go floors may find this useful when stuffing in the dear departed.

Ken

· Registered
4,968 Posts
For those of us who have black Nitro's, a dead body is quite at home in the back.

Put down the second and passenger seat, and you can squeeze in a narrow coffin. Those of you with load & go floors may find this useful when stuffing in the dear departed.

Ken
you could start a part-time job doing deliveries for the morgue or the corroner. :SHOCKED:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.