Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here as a poster. Followed the blog for a bit though. My first question is how do I know what trim package I have? I have a 2010 Nitro w/ 4WD. No cruise, power windows but not seats. My second question is, I have upgraded my stereo to a Kenwood and it offers vehicle info... ie... tires, temp, malfunctions, that sort of thing... has anybody else got this to work? Its the Kenwood DDX9703S. I have been doing lots of upgrades. Next is aftermarket cruise.

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,604 Posts
Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!

BTW... Post a pic of your Nitro when you can.

Based on your description, it sounds like you have the SXT model, which is the Nitro base model. Other models had leather wrapped steering wheel with audio controls, and cruise control.

As to your stereo, I am not greatly familiar with that Kenwood model. However, I believe that there may be a couple of folks here that are. So, hang tight, and hopefully someone can help you with it. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I appreciate the info. I kind of figured the base model was what I have but wasn't positive. How does one post a picture on here?

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,604 Posts
If you use a media host, such as Imgur, or a photo posting site, you can click on the "photo box" next to the "smileys" in the "message box" at the bottom of your screen, and copy/paste the URL.

The other method is to upload a pic to your computer, click on the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the "message box", and upload the file from your computer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts