Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yes I got a set of "Splash Guards" from a dealer on e-bay... OK so here is my review. I'm trying to remember what I paid for these.. $38.00 including shipping, set of 4, front and back.. MONEY WELL SPENT... One of my biggest beefs in this Colorado mostly fierce winter is THE AMOUNT OF CRAP THROWN UP ON THE SIDES OF MY NITRO!!!!!! I got off my lazy butt at last and installed the damn things....EXCELLENT! YOU KNOW WHAT? THE WIFE WAS BITCHIN AND SO WAS I THAT WE COULD NOT ENTER THE NITRO WITHOUT ROAD CRAP STAINING UP THE BACK LEGS OF OUR CLOTHES.. ok, scuse the caps...what a diff it made installing these things. the sides of my Nitro remain clean and we no longer get that dam road crud on the back of our legs while entering our mighty Nitro...Dodge, These Guards should of been standard equip.....2 tHUMBS UP AND 2 SNAPS FOR THE "SPLASH GUARDS."
Nick

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yes I got a set of "Splash Guards" from a dealer on e-bay... OK so here is my review. I'm trying to remember what I paid for these.. $38.00 including shipping, set of 4, front and back.. MONEY WELL SPENT... One of my biggest beefs in this Colorado mostly fierce winter is THE AMOUNT OF CRAP THROWN UP ON THE SIDES OF MY NITRO!!!!!! I got off my lazy butt at last and installed the damn things....EXCELLENT! YOU KNOW WHAT? THE WIFE WAS BITCHIN AND SO WAS I THAT WE COULD NOT ENTER THE NITRO WITHOUT ROAD CRAP f**cking UP THE BACK LEGS OF OUR CLOTHES.. ok, scuse the caps...what a diff it made installing these things. the sides of my Nitro remain clean and we no longer get that dam road crud on the back of our legs while entering our mighty Nitro...Dodge, These Guards should of been standard equip.....2 tHUMBS UP AND 2 SNAPS FOR THE "SPLASH GUARDS."
Nick
Nick, glad you're enjoying the guards!!! I'm going to purchase the "deluxe" guards sometime next week. Can you post some pics when you get the chance, so myself and others may have a general idea of what they look like? Thanks man!!!!:Racing:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update! Warning!

UPDATE!
WOW! ****zen, is this snow ever gonna stop? Best mod I ever did. Maybe if you live in So. Florida you don't need these things...But us here in Colorado and it now seems in the Eastern Seaboard getting dumped on,these friggin flaps work great! I mounted my front ones kinda low but you know what... they work better that way....total side protection. Look Good...Work good..
Nick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.