Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been in limbo now since Jan.6th with the news of my Nitro R/T. I checked with a live chat type person on the Dodge web, and that person gave me a phone number to call and they will give me info on my VIN# and where we are at production. So I thought I would share that with you..Here is the number..1-800-992-1997.. I called and they were closed because of work hours, so tomorrow I'll try again. Please let me know if you guys had any luck with this number. Hope it helps ease the pain. Joe:beerchug:

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
I've been in limbo now since Jan.6th with the news of my Nitro R/T. I checked with a live chat type person on the Dodge web, and that person gave me a phone number to call and they will give me info on my VIN# and where we are at production. So I thought I would share that with you..Here is the number..1-800-992-1997.. I called and they were closed because of work hours, so tomorrow I'll try again. Please let me know if you guys had any luck with this number. Hope it helps ease the pain. Joe:beerchug:
Thanks Joe!!! I just got my VIN in today. I will definitely call to check on the status! Let us know how it goes!!!

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Okay...called the nmuber and was able to speak with someone about the status. She gave me a reference # and said my car was in KZ Status (released by the plant and invoiced). The customer rep. also said to me that the dealership may know more about the tracking and when the vehicle will arrive at the dealership.
The reference # allows you to call again and have all your info right away.
Hope this helps!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.