Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_0007[1].JPG
well i got a list to complete. and insurance wont cover but i wont let this unit die
NEED the following

1. DRIVER FRONT DOOR
2. Windshield (ill get this local)
3. Upper control arms
4. DS lower control arm
5. inner tie rod
6. outter tie rod
7. WHEEL HUB ASSEMBLY
8. driver side steering knuckle
9. CV AXEL
10. 4 new break calibers \

NOW HERES THE PLAN

need ideas and possible up close photos of your off road bumper.. as well as info if jeep wrangler bumpers will work if i custom fab , and if you have mounted a wrangler bumper how did it turn out.

i had 33" tires and i had no clearing issues after i cut the body.

i want to run 35" tires and i want to lift it but im on a redneck budget

new paintjob ideas ?

instgram is : CNOMECUSTOMS

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,127 Posts
Dang that sucks!
But my first Q is how was it stolen. Without a sentury key fob it should have only run for 5 minutes max.

Reactions: Edwin Nodine

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I live in the north well central Alberta Canada , we start out cars for 20 mins before work and it was like -20 someone jumped in and took off

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,127 Posts
Crap! That sucks!!!
You have a lot of work ahead of you.

Reactions: Edwin Nodine

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crap! That sucks!!!
You have a lot of work ahead of you.
Well started today got a lot done also
Sourcing a donor nitro for 1000$ Canadian potentially removed the intake manifold (broken from before .

Attachments

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,127 Posts
Nice shoes.
Did they catch the person who took it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope never found but making some good progress since , hand mounted new 22” rims and custom building a new grille check it out , yes the headlight section of the light bar will actually (the 12 leds on the curved light bar inside the headlight location trigger on low beam the Center section of the light bar triggers on high beam I just randomly grabbed old scrapped parts and have been searching for a custom front end idea and I have not found it . But I figured out if i use a 42 inch curved it works amazing . , cut the old grill more painted black and still a work in progress . This will be a fully custom front end (remember my colour changing headlights) well those will now be AMBER and the Old factory headlight section of the headlight will be modified for that chrome section that brazes the light to act as the Marker light that i tinted over . I have spent 10 hours yesterday making my new boots gold after giving them my custom touch . See... it’s -44 C. in Canada right now and I’m doing a complete flip on the exterior . But I thrive for this . Here’s part one of cNomeCustoMs Frankintina RE makeover

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,127 Posts
Making some good progress.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts