Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode by the local Dodge dealer this weekend and on the lot were 2 Orange, 1 Black, 1 Blue, 1 White, and they were all SXT models. I still have not seen any on the road and find it strange they are not selling more. Just wondering and riding in My Nitro....:Banana01: :Banana01: :Racing: :Racing:

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was in my dealership Saturday ordering side rails and my salesman told me that the dealership has sold 10 Nitro's including mine (the first one sold). I still haven't actually seen another one with Sherwood's name attached on it somewhere but they might be like me and take that kind of stuff off of their vehicles.:beerchug:

·
Registered
144 Posts
HAHA, I told the dealer to not even put one of their stickers on mine, or I wouldn't take delivery. They put the license plate border on, which I promptly took off the next day. I don't have a problem recommending the dealer I bought mine from, but I don't need to be a rolling advertisement...

I still haven't actually seen another one with Sherwood's name attached on it somewhere but they might be like me and take that kind of stuff off of their vehicles.:beerchug:

·
Registered
163 Posts
My dealer told me yesterday that my R/T wouldn't be built until the 19th of Feb. and I'm guessing that I'm way down on the list due to the volume that this dealer sells (low) so the 19th is when Dodge is gouing to build R/Ts plus shipment to California...I'm doing my best to be patient but this is taxing my patience...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.