Cloth-Faced Seats w/Inferno Red Coloured Inserts
MyGIG multimedia infotainment system
UConnect Hands-Free Communication
Video Entertainment System(TM)
8 Amplified Speakers Plus Subwoofer
Security Alarm
Remote Start System
Roof rack and cross bars
Interior accessory kit – Page 26, letter “M” in brochure (Inferno red trim for both driver and passenger side, front and rear armrest plus center stack surrounding instrument panel)

No sunroof (I need the extra headroom)

I was quoted 6-8 weeks (10 weeks yesterday), still nothing firm. Last quote was late March. I am not too frustrated so far, but if it goes past April 6th, I may hit the roof!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well, I'm from Calgary, I ordered a 'near' fully loaded RT back in December and I was told (as of two days ago) they still don't even have a build date yet...Hmmmm....interesting.

My guess is the 'full-time' 4x4 is what's causing the delay for mine but my dealer keeps saying "there's no delays on that as far as they know".

I'd love to know what's really going on...

:(

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well, I'm from Calgary, I ordered a 'near' fully loaded RT back in December and I was told (as of two days ago) they still don't even have a build date yet...Hmmmm....interesting.

My guess is the 'full-time' 4x4 is what's causing the delay for mine but my dealer keeps saying "there's no delays on that as far as they know".

I'd love to know the what's really going on...

:(
You do know that full time 4WD isn't available in an '07 and your just joking about your dealer? If your dealer really told you that, he hasn't got a clue.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm not kidding about my dealer. I must have told him on 4 or 5 seperate occasions that I'm reading all over the net that the Nitro's won't be getting the full-time 4x4s until the '08s. He keeps 'assuring' me there's no delays as that's what the Chrysler rep keeps telling them. What am I supposed to say to that?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Hhmmm. Since the word last week was the factory was down for the week to set up production for the '08 Liberty, maybe they will switch over early to the '08 line. I highly doubt it though. . . this normally occurs mid year, unless your dealer plans on putting you off until sometime after that. No, I think your dealer just needs to buy a vowel or use his free spin because that one just doesn't cut it. If your dealer even thinks he ordered you full-time 4WD, that worries me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.