Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have found one other Nitro similarity to the great legacy left behind by the old line of of the TRUE FJ Land Cruisers (FJ 40, FJ 55 and yes the FJ 60.) Other than the hauntingly similar body style to the Legendary FJ 55, My Inferno Red SLT looks great while being totally caked with mud, dirt, road grime and all the gnarly filthy crud caused by a winter where it has snowed at least every weekend lately and where the lows have been in the -13 area and the highs in the 20's day in and day out. I'm not washing it as long as it's that freakin' cold. 3 ski trips and then daily trips to work have it really frozen dripping crusty. I have owned each of the above mentioned Land Cruisers..and I still own my good old '71 FJ 40.. and you know what? they, like this Nitro, for some reason look just fine coated with a comfortable covering of down and dirty, hard working filth. There is one diff however.. you expose the old LC's to too much winter road salt chemical and it exposes their one weakness...they rust like hell.

Nick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.