Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started to build my roofrack. Trying a few different mounting options before I settle on one but I know that this is not the one I'm going with. Back to it tomorrow but figured I would show you where it's at right now. I'm hoping it doesn't destroy the look that I've come to love so much as I am typically not a fan of roof racks. Don't mind the unpainted 2x4's they are just for demonstration as of now.
image.jpg

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
started to build my roofrack. Trying a few different mounting options before I settle on one but I know that this is not the one I'm going with. Back to it tomorrow but figured I would show you where it's at right now. I'm hoping it doesn't destroy the look that I've come to love so much as I am typically not a fan of roof racks. Don't mind the unpainted 2x4's they are just for demonstration as of now. View attachment 20944

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
need some better pics, i like the fact that its nice and low.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
30,207 Posts
Looking good so far. There's nothing like doing your own thing!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will make sure I get some better pitch in the daylight today, shop isn't a great place for pictures. Trying to keep it as low as possible. I did this diy because I couldn't found any thing that I liked. Everything I saw was too tall and distracting so I set off on my own Journey

·
Registered
482 Posts
Interesting, more pics please! :)

Cy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts