Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an ongoing struggle at the moment, been searching for 4 months when I joined here.

Started a convo 4 months ago and just refreshing in case anyone hasn’t seen that one.

Tried various outlets in the UK, does anyone have any info on where I might be able to source one from?

Part No 1CH91DX9Ai

Losing hope... thinking I might have to give up searching and be prepared to trade in when Red fails his MOT! 😢

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,683 Posts

Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!
BTW... Post a pic of your Nitro when you can.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is an ongoing struggle at the moment, been searching for 4 months when I joined here.

Started a convo 4 months ago and just refreshing in case anyone hasn’t seen that one.

Tried various outlets in the UK, does anyone have any info on where I might be able to source one from?

Part No 1CH91DX9Ai

Losing hope... thinking I might have to give up searching and be prepared to trade in when Red fails his MOT! 😢
I'd normally suggest Rock Auto as they are great I get my Dodge Nitro spares from them, but they're out of stock.
I know the main issue with these is the spring tension fails and the lever pulls all the way up.
I've replaced shoes and the main cables to no avail. Some people try to alter the spring tension, I radically shortened the short cable from the handbrake lever assembly, to the joining plate where the 2 long cables meet.
Now it works ok.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd normally suggest Rock Auto as they are great I get my Dodge Nitro spares from them, but they're out of stock.
I know the main issue with these is the spring tension fails and the lever pulls all the way up.
I've replaced shoes and the main cables to no avail. Some people try to alter the spring tension, I radically shortened the short cable from the handbrake lever assembly, to the joining plate where the 2 long cables meet.
Now it works ok.
That’s the problem I have now, the lever pulls all the way up and the car still rolls. I managed to source one so hopefully once fitted all will be ok 👍🏾

·
Registered
1 Posts
[QUOTE = "Bee2007, post: 335490, membro: 30888"]
Questa è una lotta in corso al momento, cercavo da 4 mesi quando sono entrato qui.

Ho avviato una conversazione 4 mesi fa e mi sono solo rinfrescata nel caso in cui qualcuno non l'abbia vista.

Ho provato vari punti vendita nel Regno Unito, qualcuno ha qualche informazione su dove potrei essere in grado di procurarmene uno?

Parte n. 1CH91DX9Ai

Sto perdendo la speranza ... pensando che potrei dover smettere di cercare ed essere pronto a fare una permuta quando Red fallisce il suo MOT! 😢
[/CITAZIONE]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.