Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dodge called yesterday to ask about satisfaction with the nitro. I gave them a "good" rating. when asked why only good i told them:
the bad-
1: tranny shifting download should have been done before I took possession of auto as Dodge knew about the problem before I bought it.

2: seat belt cutting into "B" pillar plastic (design flaw)

3: no assist handle for passengers.

4: floor mats not bing in stock for auto purchased without then (ebay has them why don't the dealer)

5: poor design of slush mats

the good
- nice ride
-good 4x4 in the snow even with stock tires in my location.
-good room for driver with car seat behind drivers seat
-comparable for car seat where as the jeep was not.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just sent back my survey card a couple days ago.
Headlights could be brighter or ajusted down a little... rear floor mats have poor fit... SXT cargo floor plastic centering pins weak and tend to break... an occasional shutter for no reason at low speeds. Need bigger wheels on many of the models as standard. Weak customer service.
Overall good vehical. Great innovative design with first year out bugs. Iffy and not very knowledgable customer service. GREAT FORUMS!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Dealer survey Card???WHat did you get

I was just wondering what everyone else got from the dealer if they returned
the survey to them instead of mailing it in. I got 50 bucks and another year of free oil changes,
:Racing:

·
Registered
72 Posts
No . I just was wondering what other dealers used to entice you to bring the survey back to the dealership in stead of mailing it in, thats all,
I filled out a survey online not too long after getting my Nitro. I also received another one in the mail that didn't offer the online option so I think that I tossed it. I figured that one survey a month should suffice.

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was just wondering what everyone else got from the dealer if they returned
the survey to them instead of mailing it in. I got 50 bucks and another year of free oil changes,
:Racing:
You did well. I wish I'd known that turning it into the dealer was an option with benefits. Looks like several people on the forum received various incentives. You guys are helping others with this info... maybe they'll get some freebees...

·
Registered
790 Posts
So I'm wondering if you guys were offered these things ahead of time or if you called your dealer & negotiated with them for the survey.
I recieved mine yesterday. And I got a letter from the dealer about a week ago saying that they would appreciate a good review but no offers on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.