Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

i recently booked my dodge nitro in for the air bag emblem recall, which I’m going to cancel since there’s no way I’m driving around with a missing emblem on a maybe. However when I checked my appointment schedule it also had the following message:

Your vehicle has service campaigns that require immediate attention.
Before your scheduled appointment the dealer may reach out to you on your service campaigns.

does anyone know what this means please?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I will be dropping it in for the recall after all since they said they do have all the replacement parts now so that’s good to know, other than the recall they said there’s nothing else 👍🏼

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quick update, picked my Nitro up this afternoon after dropping off this morning at Dodge in Ontario, California and I’m really impressed, they are really busy and at first he said it could take 5 days but managed to do it today, when I collected my car the check engine light had gone out too which out a bigger smile on my face. I wish I could afford to take my car there for all maintenance! I would have asked them to check my potential wheel bearing issue, however diagnostics for anything could be up to 7-10 days!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts