Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi team..pls assist me with the reputable dealership around Johannesburg west..Roodepoort..there a rattling noise when i go on bumpy roads and turning the steering wheel..

·
Registered
1 Posts
[
When you learn what the issue is you have on your hands pls update me as well ,.also can you maybe tell me what this is if ever you or anyone else has seen them before
0216211333_HDR.jpg

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,538 Posts
Hi team..pls assist me with the reputable dealership around Johannesburg west..Roodepoort..there a rattling noise when i go on bumpy roads and turning the steering wheel..
[
When you learn what the issue is you have on your hands pls update me as well ,.also can you maybe tell me what this is if ever you or anyone else has seen them before View attachment 39496
Welcome to the forum @Tshepoj , and @Esthan20, . When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section (<click this) and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.
@Tshepoj; Have you checked all the suspension parts for wear?
@Esthan20; what you have there looks to be a seat weight sensor. Part of the airbag SRS system.

Reactions: Nitrogen

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
maybe the rear exhaust heat sheild has fallen down and is banging on the propshaft,

Reactions: Scar0
1 - 4 of 4 Posts