Dodge Nitro 3.7 V6 / Sound Of Grinding In Bellhouseing ???addvice? | Dodge Nitro Forum
Please do not post threads in the Newbie Checkin forum that are concerning other topics. This section is for new member introductions only!

Dodge Nitro 3.7 V6 / Sound Of Grinding In Bellhouseing ???addvice?

Discussion in 'Newbie Check in!' started by Madlands, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Madlands

Madlands New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 DODGE NITRO /3.7. V6
    Trim:
    SE
    Color:
    Stone White
    Hi.am Mike from new Mexico..just last month I some how...got blessed with my mom' s nitro .")she sold it to me ....needed a good car right now..an her baby,i couldn't of asked for more ....") it' s a 2008 nitro ..white with the gray fenders ..my step dad bought it off show room floor .it had 35 miles on it ..for her on valentine's,as wedding/b-day gift .HAS EVERY OIL CHANGE ,SERVICE PAPER .OF ANYTHING EVER DONE TO IT ....MY JAW DROPPED...I never thot.one day she sale it to me ...my wife got sick on thanks giving last yr ...both kidneys failed ..so where on the road like every day now ...an needed something roomy an good in any weather...an she done her JOB WELL....JUST OTHER MORNING GOT UP .TURNED KEY AN ..WHEN STARTED ...THE SOUND APPEARD....IT'S THERE BUT DOES SEEM TO BE EFFECTING THE POWER /DRIVE NG IN ANY WAY .....BUT PARKED HER ...DON' NEED TO BE STUCK ON SIDE OF ROAD .....WITH WIFE NOT WELL....THIS WEEKEND SHE DROVE UP THE RAMPS NO PROB...JUST HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO GET UNDER YET ...ANY IDEAS OUT THERE OF WHAT AM IN STORE FOR ???

Nitrogen likes this.
  2. Nitrogen

Nitrogen Well-Known Member NOTM Winner!

Vehicle:
    Nitro 2.8 CRD
    Trim:
    SXT
    Color:
    Brilliant Black
  3. Scar0

Scar0 Khaki Nitro Nut Moderator Member Relations NOTM Winner!

Vehicle:
    07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
    Trim:
    SXT
    Color:
    Light Khaki Metallic
    Hello and welcome Madlands, [​IMG] to the Nitro ā€œZā€ family!
    Will check the other thread.
    I'm looking forward to your future posts & Pics. We love Pics here!
    We also like new Mod ideas. [​IMG]
    Enjoy the forumZ.
    Scar

BTW;
    Thanks for filling in your rigs details.