Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am having a problem figuring out what a need to install an aftermarket radio in the nitro and help would be really help full because i was told that there is an interface modual but have no idea what they were talking about if someone could help me out with the parts that i need thank very much

· Registered
76 Posts
I would guess that it is going to take the PAC C2RCHY module. It looks as if they have tested and approved it for the caliber but not the Nitro yet. This is pretty much the module for most 04+ Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep stuff though. You could contact PAC and ask them to be sure - or wait it out until they publish it's compatibility. Good luck.

· Registered
43 Posts
I took my radio out and went to my local CarToys shop. They said the connections are close to the other newer Chrysler vehicles but the harness connection is different and won't work. They're going to do some research for me to find out any information about a harness. I was hoping they could find a matching harness because I want my double din dvd head unit in soon! The factory radio doesn't even have treble/bass controls! *ugh*

Anybody else have any updates?

· Registered
2,138 Posts
I took my radio out and went to my local CarToys shop. They said the connections are close to the other newer Chrysler vehicles but the harness connection is different and won't work. They're going to do some research for me to find out any information about a harness. I was hoping they could find a matching harness because I want my double din dvd head unit in soon! The factory radio doesn't even have treble/bass controls! *ugh*

Anybody else have any updates?
Of course the factor radio has treble and bass controls. Pushing the right know allows you to scroll through the the bass/treble/mid and also the balance/fade levels.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.