Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys.. having trouble with a 2008 3.7 code p0300,0301,0303,0306.. I have change spark plugs coil packs and injectors.. now the thing is the trouble comes and go it drives fine and then it starts to misfire and fine again, check engine light flash when it misfire. Would it be electrical problem? .. any idea will help..thks in advance.

·
I work so I can... SQUIRREL!
2,456 Posts

Good to have you here. Enjoy the forum!
BTW... Post a pic of your Nitro when you can.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello guys.. having trouble with a 2008 3.7 code p0300,0301,0303,0306.. I have change spark plugs coil packs and injectors.. now the thing is the trouble comes and go it drives fine and then it starts to misfire and fine again, check engine light flash when it misfire. Would it be electrical problem? .. any idea will help..thks in advance.
You might want to check the engine coil. Did you find out which cylinder was misfiring?

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
29,997 Posts
Hello and welcome @Miguel A Martes, to the Nitro “Z” family!

Plugged EGR. But this needs to be posted in the correct area of the forum. Electrical problems is where it needs to be.
The Newbie section of the forum is for general introductions.

I'm looking forward to your future posts & Pics. We love Pics here!
We also like new Mod ideas.

Enjoy the forumZ.
Scar

BTW;
If you could please go to your signature (<click this) and put the info about your rig on the first line. It will be easier for us to answer your questions down the road, without us having to ask a bunch of questions.

As you can see under every post I make;
This is what I drive:
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L

Reactions: Miguel A Martes

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think you are using the wrong spark plug, review your owner manual

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had similar problems with my 2007 dodge Durango. Changed plugs Anna even swapped coils. Until my brother helped me check the gas injectors, sparkplug coils, (volts on them) and even taking off the plug on the injectors. He found nothing. So he suggested more likely it be the ecm/pcm since everything "minor " had already been checked and was either replaced or checked. so I changed it and "wallah!! " it fixed it. It was just the pcm that was giving false reading. It's not expensive as it was before. Flagship one (FS1inc. Com) is pretty good. No core changes and just add the vin #. Very affordable & convenient. Ull see in their site. But that was the fix for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts