Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all I have to say that our salesman Mike was pretty good to us. But their survice department is something to be desired. Both times I have taken my Nitro there for service was poor! The first time the put 60+ miles on my car that I am leasing and told me that after doing a test drive and hooking it up to the computer that they found nothing wrong with it and it has to have a learning phase and we just need to get used to the issues that we are having and they left me with no gas, but they washed my car for me. :shakehead: The second trip back for the same issues the man we spoke to had no idea how to explain what was wrong with my car and told me that it was one of two things but would not tell me what it was, come to find out it had something to do with a computer part. So he tells me that they will clean my car up for me and have it ready when I come to pick it up later that day. I go to get my car and they did not wash it, there was snow on my floor mats inside also, I started up my car and the gas light was on and no gas in my car again plus they put another 105 miles on my leased car in test drives! I had to drive home on E! So I called the dealership yesterday and left a message for this woman in customer relations, she still has not called back!:mad: :loser1:

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
That sucks! I would talk to the manager. Once that happened to me with another car I owned. I took it in because the service engine light kept coming on. They had my truck for over 2 weeks and put 700 miles on it. I took it in with a quarter tank of gas, and I reset the trip odometer. When I got it back it had 1/2 a tank of gas. I grumbled to the service manager and he did nothing. I should have taken it farther up the ladder. But sometimes you just want to have your vehicle back. So everytime I have to take in my vehicle I hope I don't run into the same problem.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am still waiting for them to call me back. I guess what makes me the most mad is the fact that they used up all of my gas! I got a loaner car from them and they tell you to bring it back with the same amount of gas in it that you got it at, I guess from now on I tell them the same thing!:mad: I think I might give them another call on Monday if I do not hear from them by then. 5 star dealership my butt!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got off the phone with Dodge headquarters, I called to file a complaint againts them. She took down all of the information and that was it. I just hope that they can do something for me because the dealership must not care or that person I left a message for yesterday just does not care.:4-jump2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.