Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well At Best Buy The Best I Found Was 500 Hundred For A 7 Inch Was Wondering If Anyone Had Any Ideas Where I Could Get A Cheaper 7 Inch And If So Where Thanks A Bunch!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks alot but on ebay you have to have an account right?? i just wanted a screen but play dvd and cd's and you can lisen to the radio also nav system would be nice to but dont have to have it?? thanks again

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Theres a big difference between just a lcd screen and a complete touchscreen device (Nav/Radio/etc). No LCD screen is going to come with navigation or radio - then it wouldnt be an LCD screen itd be a navigation system. I think you need to figure out what you need before you ask for help!

·
Registered
659 Posts
To follow up what NItroWill said. I thought you were referring to just a screen. A dedicated multimedia and nav system will run you about 1000.00. Any of the Pioneer Avic systems will do what you need but you aren't gonna find a system for less than $800.00. You need to find out what you need in features and I'd be glad to point you in the right direction.

Yes you need an account to buy on eBay. You are going to find your best deals there most of the time. There are online car audio dealers that have soem good pricing but you have to look around.

-Lil'

·
Registered
15 Posts
www.etronics.com

Just had to put in my two cents. Gotta agree with everyone on starting with a little research. But maybe you're so geeked about your Nitro conventional methods are out of the window. Check out www.etronics.com as well as www.geeks.com they have a 7" that drops down to $65 what appears to be every other day. But like the others have said if you're looking for more than just a screen, then get your bank ready.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.