Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was Leaving the hus this morning around 430 and I was south bound on I75 and for a split second every single light on the cluster turned on as well as reset my fuzz buster, I wasdoing about 75 mph and it dident seem to cut the engine off or anything and the tach and mph needle stayed where they were. Has anyone else had this? Unless it was the dummy driving seeing things? This is the only problem I have had with it with 1700 miles on it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was Leaving the hus this morning around 430 and I was south bound on I75 and for a split second every single light on the cluster turned on as well as reset my fuzz buster, I wasdoing about 75 mph and it dident seem to cut the engine off or anything and the tach and mph needle stayed where they were. Has anyone else had this? Unless it was the dummy driving seeing things? This is the only problem I have had with it with 1700 miles on it.
I had this happen to me this week. It occurred about 10 times. I would here a ding like when the gas light comes on and all the warning lights would flash on and off. I took it to the dealership and they could not recreate the issue. They told me to take it home and drive it for a couple of days and watch to see if the tachometer or speedometer went to 0 as well when this happened. I have know idea if this happened. I don't know how I am going to watch for this while I drive!! It literally occurs in a split second. Let me know if you figure anything out.

·
Registered
360 Posts
This phenomenon happened to me last night, for the first time. I was driving along, about 40 mph, listening to SIRIUS radio. All of a sudden the radio cuts out and the separate warning lights start blinking. Only lasted a few seconds and car returned to normal and radio came back on. Weird!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Any updates on this? Happened to me, driving along about 60, all the dash lights come on, and went out just as fast.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.