Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In order to launch the Magnaflow and Gibson exhausts for the 3.7L's, we're offering the first 3 forum members for both manufacturers a $25.00 discount off their exhaust just for writing a 500+ word review of their exhaust system. Tell us your thoughts, how well you like the sound, how well it performs, and anything else that comes to mind (i.e. fuel economy improvements, others comments to you, etc.).

If you would like to become a product reviewer and receive and additional $25.00 off your new exhaust system, give me a call at 888-894-1115.

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately that wouldn't fall under the rules of the offer. I appreciate the offer, though. I'm sure the other forum members would be interested in hearing your thoughts, though. :)

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The price is advertised on our website at www.hhpracing.com - and there are discounts on top of the "advertised" price. When you select the exhaust you want and pick your discounts and add it to your cart you will see the discounted prices for the Nitro Forumz members.

For the customers doing the reviews for the discounts, contact me directly. Only I can authorize this discount, not any of our other sales people, since this offer is directly from me. If you already purchased a Magnaflow or Gibson from us but you didn't receive the additional discounts on top of the regular forum member price, let me know. The discount for posting your review is on top of the discounts applied for already being a forum member.

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Unfortunately I can't tell you whether or not this system will fit the 4.0L or not. :4-dontknow:

Sorry. I would guess that Magnaflow should have a 4.0L system out in the near future, too. Thanks for the interest, though.

Joshua, HHP

· Registered
20 Posts
Show me the money

Ok, so I ordered the exhaust.
Posted my 500 word review.
Sent the email to Jason at High Horse as he requested..........
Even called him personally to remind/inquire about the money.

Nothing, nada, zip :mad:

What ya got to say for yourselves gentlemen:rolleyes:

· NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,604 Posts
Outchie! You guys gotta tell me about this stuff. K12RS, Pm me your paypal addy and I'll send you my portion right now!
The only thing I can think of is they had been busy with several shows around the U.S. and not in the office for a while.

· Registered
20 Posts
Setting the record straight

Ok, lets give credit where it is due...........

Our administrator, Mr PeOn, promptly paid up as soon as he was made aware of the situation.

Keep in mind that his $25.00 was matching funds to the $25.00 High Horseman offered. By rights PeOn could have backed out, since there's nothing to "match". But obviously he's a man of his word.

As of yet, Low Horseman hasn't even acknolwedged this string:confused:

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Nitro Exhaust

In order to launch the Magnaflow and Gibson exhausts for the 3.7L's, we're offering the first 3 forum members for both manufacturers a $25.00 discount off their exhaust just for writing a 500+ word review of their exhaust system. Tell us your thoughts, how well you like the sound, how well it performs, and anything else that comes to mind (i.e. fuel economy improvements, others comments to you, etc.).

If you would like to become a product reviewer and receive and additional $25.00 off your new exhaust system, give me a call at 888-894-1115.

Thanks!
Joshua, HHP
Josh,

Do you know when the 4.0 RT exhaust will be available?

· Registered
527 Posts
Although I did not intend to get the discounts, I ordered from them last night and purchased the Magnaflow catback system. With the NitroForumz discount it was the best deal going, plus free shipping! At $369 shipped, that's a deal. Now to wait for the brown truck!

· Registered
21 Posts
I purchased a Magnaflow exhaust for my 4 liter RT a few weeks ago. The sound is awesome, it get's a littlebit too loud in the higher RPM's. Gas consumptions seems the same, and unfortuntly I do not gain more power. I have a scan gage which shows me the horse power at any moment when I drive. After installing the exhaust scan gauge did not show me any improvements.... Any feedback???!!!

Thank you.

· Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
29,175 Posts
I purchased a Magnaflow exhaust for my 4 liter RT a few weeks ago. The sound is awesome, it get's a littlebit too loud in the higher RPM's. Gas consumptions seems the same, and unfortuntly I do not gain more power. I have a scan gage which shows me the horse power at any moment when I drive. After installing the exhaust scan gauge did not show me any improvements.... Any feedback???!!!

Thank you.
Set your ride to learn mode, and then check it out. Disconnect the battery for 10-15 minutes, reconnect. Drive it like you stole it. See if that helps.

· Registered
215 Posts
I wonder why you all want to change your exsaust , it is all mandrel bent from the factory and is full size back to the stock muffler , I see no reason to ruin a good thing , just switch out the muffler:smileup::Racing:beep beep move over

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.