Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just spoke to a friend over at Dodge and he confirmed the Rumors its a while until the R/T's roll out and he does not BS !!!

By the way just picked up the sxt lght khaki looks awesome. I will add the xtras later as they will drop when the 08's upgrade arrive.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looks like mid to 7 month Deadline. ARRGGHHHHHHHH !!
I'm tired of that same red R/T video seems like the only one they are showing everywhere---lol imagine if it was --lol anyway my buddy pretty acurate in the past so its a long wait.
thanks great to be part of the NITRO-PACK

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Just spoke to a friend over at Dodge and he confirmed the Rumors its a while until the R/T's roll out and he does not BS !!!

By the way just picked up the sxt lght khaki looks awesome. I will add the xtras later as they will drop when the 08's upgrade arrive.
Well I don't doubt it but have posted asking the same question today and found two Members that have one on order. Also talked "Live Chat" with Dodge today and was told January 1st 07!

Also told Full Time 4X4 Drive was a hold up, but they are shown and priced on The Dodge Web Site today with options and prices. I have contacted my Dealer as to ask about ordering one. I can't believe they would take your down payment on an order that can not be filled in less that 3 months!

More to follow on this Subject I'm sure.

Attention Mods: I suggest Title of this Thread be changed and add a Question Mark (?) until an official Link or Press Release can be found.......

· Registered
1,019 Posts
That's a bummer for the people that are waiting for the r/t. hope for their sake it is jan. & not one of the other months that start with J. Glad now I chose the SLT. Oh welcome to the forum lets have some pics of your new ride.

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Title edited until confirmation can be obtained. . .
I asked for this correction since belonging to several other "Discussion Groups" there is one thing this Group needs to keep in mind. For this Site to become and remain #1 it should be the first place to find true facts. Whether from it's membership or Press Releases correct information should be Priority #1 for it's success. Rumors or what Salesmen say (maybe in this case they wanted to sell a Nitro out of stock?) does not mean it is true and the original name of this Thread stated "Re: Its Confirmed R/T not available till late 07".
Confirmed by who, a Salesman? We all know they are all true-full. Dodge "On-Line Live Chat" said today the R/T would be available January 1st. Sure they may not know either.

Anyway it could be true and we should all know from Dodge and our members that have already placed an order for one, (they should be the first notified)but right now it is just a Rumor.

And yes I am concerned because I have decided to order a R/T if after members here report back favorably and I get my promised Test Drive of one from my Dealer in late December or January.

Thanks for the correction!

PS: Report all the rumors, they are fun to read and discuss, just don't imply they are true facts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
thats not the case I know this gentlemen a long time and by the way this is the second nitro I purchased the first was for my sister. If its true anyone who is expecting in Jan 01, 2007 should have a VIN# by now anyone can confirm a VIN # get back to me? plus dealers get a 90 day release kit has anyone seen this release kit just ask youre local dealer to show you it states delivery date.

http://www.securitydodge.com/en_US/...41359:seVVpkNIYX0AAGMPEVkAAAAG:20061203173802 -- here is an inventory list 2007 with VIN #numbers----(just click view inventory)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.