Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nitro was parked for few weeks, boosted it started ran for a day, started next morning but needed boosting again in the afternoon, ran it all evening to charge up the battery, before night shut it off turned it on working fine, parked it this morning dead, pulled the negative wire off the batt and it bounced back and can hear clicks, Fan starts, wipers won't stop, key not in ignition error saying no bus.

So without the key I get lights, a beep, wipers unstoppable, windows work up and down, nothing responds, tried to reset the had pressing the button and turning the key, but truck is not effected by key movements at all, removed the ignition switch box and still all is the same...

Tried checking fuses and TIPM(or what ever you call it) wires look fine no corrosion and plugs are all in tight and clean.

Been at it for 5 hours this morning trying to get something else to happen I don't know where to start, I live in Nunavut so no I don't have a computer tester or access to parts, parts will take 2-4 weeks to arrive after ordering but I want to know wexeactly what I need to order, how can I figure this one out?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am a newbie but I have been battling this issue for the 3rd time now.... its insane. I don't know where to start or end but somethings gotta give.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts