Dodge Nitro Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Hi, im new to the forum and i have some problem with my Dodge Nitro 2007 very good car atleast for me had it since 2007 never had a problen till now. If anybody can help it will be great. My problem is as follows the car goes crazy turns almost every signal on, the RPM's goes crazy up and down it selects all the gears Parking drive reverse etc.and it stalls eveytime i turn it on basically it has a big electrical problem. I already changed the computer and it still has the same problem leaving me to think is the tipm which i see that alot of people has problem with does anybody have a clue to what this problem is thanks anything helps.
Hi, im new to the forum and i have some problem with my Dodge Nitro 2007 very good car atleast for me had it since 2007 never had a problen till now. If anybody can help it will be great. My problem is as follows the car goes crazy turns almost every signal on, the RPM's goes crazy up and down it selects all the gears Parking drive reverse etc.and it stalls eveytime i turn it on basically it has a big electrical problem. I already changed the computer and it still has the same problem leaving me to think is the tipm which i see that alot of people has problem with does anybody have a clue to what this problem is thanks anything helps.
I'm new to this but I'm having the same problem with my 2007 Dodge Nitro reverse parking neutral and drive be flickering in the dashboard even when I'm in drive it pops up with all four box lit up and I'm trying to figure it out at this point I'm really considering getting rid of it.

Welcome to the forum @Adam Cole Bay Bay. When you have a chance, head over to the Newbie Section (<click this) and say "Hi".
Tell us a little about yourself and your ride.
That way we can welcome you all proper like.

Did you try anything in this thread?

I have a similar problem with my front signal passenger side only. YesI have already changed a light bulb socket and terminal also, reset the computer so any suggestions
Thanks

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.