Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys i have been having a problem with my nitro with the unlocking and locking of the doors. seems my d/s rear passenger door when ever i unlock or lock it wont unlock/lock. it almost seems to be sticking somewhat only way for me to unlock lock is to manually pull or push the lock up/down. im also having a slight problem with my p/s window sometimes not going up or down using the p/s button to manuever it. this has only happened twice and after playing with the button for a few min it starts working fine again i read on another thread how to quick fix the problem my biggest concern is the door right now though . transfers are coming down at work and with the possibilty of a longer commute/gas milage and now this annoying problem starting to consider just getting rid of the truck as much as i dont wanna. the stealership wont warrantee anything due to being over the 3year/36,000 warrantee any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!!

as always

Attachments

·
The Univalent Radical
7,287 Posts
Do you hear any noise when you try to lock/unlock? Do you have more than one key? If so, does this happen with both keys? If you have only one key, possibly you just need to replace the battery in your key.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,657 Posts
Does it do this with both the key fob and the drivers switch?
Does the PS window work OK using the drivers switch?

·
Registered
10 Posts
whats up guys i have been having a problem with my nitro with the unlocking and locking of the doors. seems my d/s rear passenger door when ever i unlock or lock it wont unlock/lock. it almost seems to be sticking somewhat only way for me to unlock lock is to manually pull or push the lock up/down. im also having a slight problem with my p/s window sometimes not going up or down using the p/s button to manuever it. this has only happened twice and after playing with the button for a few min it starts working fine again i read on another thread how to quick fix the problem my biggest concern is the door right now though . transfers are coming down at work and with the possibilty of a longer commute/gas milage and now this annoying problem starting to consider just getting rid of the truck as much as i dont wanna. the stealership wont warrantee anything due to being over the 3year/36,000 warrantee any help/advice would be greatly appreciated!!

as always
See my page

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.