Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.
Can anyone point me to where I can purchase 2008, 3.7 Automatic Engine and Trany? Need it like yesterday....

Thankg Guys

·
Registered
07’ SLT 4x4 Lifted, 3.7 auto
741 Posts
No idea over there..... prob gon cost more than the rig is worth though :( Def if your paying a shop for the install.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JPtheKid...I just need to source one and have it ship to the Caribbean. I have my inside installer.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Powertrainproducts.net

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you JP.
Will let you know how it go...Are they reputable for both their service and their motor products? Just need to know for I really would not wish to have engine issues when I install, while being thousands of miles away.

Once again Thanks

·
Registered
741 Posts
Had a buddy use them with no problems and they do provide warranties..... free shipping on a lot of things too. Not sure how this applies to out of country shipping. Never used them myself but his engine still going good. Been couple of years now

Reactions: Scar0

·
Registered
1 Posts
Linton, I have a 2007 SXT with 3.7 and auto tranny that I will sell you for about the same as a good motor and transmission. This would give you an entire parts car for the price of the motor/ trans. I am in Florida, what do you think? By the way , this one has about 137,000 and runs great.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds great then. Florida is ideal due to distance

Big Rob is the 07 engine compatible with the 08? Is it a simply slide and fit? Same computer, harness etc? I just don't want to have extra worries when I install. Has there been any glitch that was fixed on the 08 engines?...

The quicker you respond is the quicker we conclude this business. Do you have WhattsApp Rob?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had a buddy use them with no problems and they do provide warranties..... free shipping on a lot of things too. Not sure how this applies to out of country shipping. Never used them myself but his engine still going good. Been couple of years now
Thanks JP. They seem a very reputable Company

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thank you JP.
Will let you know how it go...Are they reputable for both their service and their motor products? Just need to know for I really would not wish to have engine issues when I install, while being thousands of miles away.

Once again Thanks
Look on ebay, there are several junkyards selling pulled motors and trans with low mileage on them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sounds great then. Florida is ideal due to distance

Big Rob is the 07 engine compatible with the 08? Is it a simply slide and fit? Same computer, harness etc? I just don't want to have extra worries when I install. Has there been any glitch that was fixed on the 08 engines?...

The quicker you respond is the quicker we conclude this business. Do you have WhattsApp Rob?
No the 07 and 08 had different setups. If you get a short block kit on the engine you should be ok. On yhe tranny purchase for your year.

·
Khaki Nitro Nut
07Lifted,4X4,6sp-man,3.7L
30,538 Posts
No the 07 and 08 had different setups. If you get a short block kit on the engine you should be ok. On yhe tranny purchase for your year.
How so? It was not until 2010 Dodge changed the design to a waste spark system(3.7l).
06- 3.7 is not compatible with 07+ do to the timing cams being different.

Reactions: JPthekid
1 - 12 of 12 Posts