Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man its been a while since I was on this forum but here I am with another issue.

so my rack and pinion decided to explode on me, got that changed out and got it aligned. I kinda broke the clock spring though after i hooked the steering knuckle back up. I guess it moved on me and i didn't notice, o_O, so I bought a new one. The one I got though didn't have the ESP system in it so i just swapped over the board and gears to the new housing. Before I swapped it out the airbag and ESP lights were on, now just the ESP light is on and I cant figure out why. I'm pretty sure I clocked the gears correctly on the board when I switched it over. Did I screw up something else or is there some funky procedure for resetting the light I don't know about? Thanks for all the help guys. And yes I'm aware that the rack gave out because of the lift and bigger tires I have on it. Oh the price for beauty :(

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
i don't know the answer to your question but did you try a computer reset: disconnect the Negative battery lead for 10 minutes then reconnect.

Reactions: Scar0
1 - 2 of 2 Posts