Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... while waitin for the NITRO to start selling in june/july 2007 here in europe i was forced to look around a lil ... thats what i found at the ESSEN Motorshow in germany ... a STARTECH (a BRABUS owned company) modified NITRO ...

·
Dodge Nitro Forum
12,771 Posts
Does anyone know if the Nitro R/T will have duals? All the modified ones do, but doubt that the Factory will spend the extra $. Where does the full size spare tire go? That could be a reason too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
i really like the dual out...i am going to see what it will cost...but i kinda like not being able to hear my nitro ...it is like a ninja, and even though i really like my wheels those wheels are bad ass...i wish that i could get that area that says startech in the front bumper to say NITRO that would be great...

·
NITROHOLIC™
1,794 Posts
Youd be looking at a good 350+ for a duel exhaust setup and thatd probably be a lowball guess...and I like the way my Nitro sounds stock..The only thing I like on that Nitro is the wheels and the chrome handles.

If you wanted NITRO on the front you could probably get the Fascia Accent and get NITRO engraved in it - but it wouldnt be too visible unless you got it painted

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow!
This is a freak'in great lookin vehicle!
Are those Crome Door Handles?
The Duel fog lamps mounted outward on the fender give it the look of a wider stance....
An Amazing look!

I hear the European versions may have a diesel engine! Can anyone confirm this?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.