Dodge Nitro Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has Anyone Seen a Khaki R/T?

Hi Team,​

Just wondering if anyone has seen any Khaki R/T's yet. I'm debating between that and the black. It would be nice to have an original color. Any opinions out there? If anyone has any pictures that would be even better!!!​

· Registered
2,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum Thor01. Good to see another Canadian on the site. Will be looking forward to hearing your impressions of your test drive of the R/T. Assuming you buy one, they're hard to resist, post some pics when you get your Nitro home.:cool:

· NitroZ is the place to be!!!
1,604 Posts
Welcome to the club! Tell the dealer to puppy dog you for a few days. Take the Nitro through it's paces. Turn the wheel full lock-to-lock at low idle speed; See if it shuts off. Run the heck out of it and see if the trans shifts funny. Check the rear end for any wierd looseness. If it passes your tests. Buy it!

· Dodge Nitro Forum
9,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You'll have to help me out!!!

PEoN,

My car dealership lingo isn't up to par. What does tell the dealer to puppy dog you for a few days really me. The possibilies are really endless!!

Thor01

Welcome to the club! Tell the dealer to puppy dog you for a few days. Take the Nitro through it's paces. Turn the wheel full lock-to-lock at low idle speed; See if it shuts off. Run the heck out of it and see if the trans shifts funny. Check the rear end for any wierd looseness. If it passes your tests. Buy it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.